Maintaining your car is a very important step that every car owner must follow to increase the life of their car and make it look brand new all the time.
Always follow your maintenance schedule and never ignore or delay it so that your car is always up to speed with its best performance.
Preventive maintenance is the best thing, which you can do for your car to increase its life and also save money on repairs. Never ignore your preventive maintenance as they may tell you when to change oil, check tire pressure, get inspection's, etc. The best guide you can get is from your owner's manual. However, we have provided some car maintenance tips to help you plan your schedule.
- Check your Air Filter
- Inspect Fluids and Tire Pressure Regularly
- Check your Battery
- Change your Spark Plugs
- Get your Tires Rotated and Balanced
- Clean your Windshields and Replace the Wipers
- Inspect and Replace Serpentine Belts
- Ensure the Working of the Cooling System
- Check your Brakes
- Keep it Covered
- Drive Better
- Exterior Engine Cleaning
- Carry the Automotive Tools at all Times
- Protect your Headlights
- Protect the Interior of your Car